Senior Communication & Project Officer
Sr. Communication and Project Officer
The People of Asia is seeking Senior Communication and Project Officer to lead on facilitating the development of our communication strategy and project activities in Southeast Asia. As Senior Communication and Project Officer, you will be supporting the brand strategy implementation to advance the company’s agenda, and to create and implement a series of campaigns to attract a growing number of supporters to the movement.
As a Senior Communication and Project Officer, you will also be responsible for community management and project activities. This includes strategic communication, marketing communication plan, and other external communications such as presentations, building relationships with partners, and serving as a company delegate for events.
- Generate communication strategy for The People of Asia to build the company’s social enterprise in the Southeast Asia region.
- Researches and creates content for social media as well as implement concepts, policies, and standards for the successful operation of the social media outlets.
- Set the strategic digital communications for The People of Asia, working as part of an integrated, multi-functional team. You will be expected to create campaigns and communication initiatives, including campaign videos and other contents as well
- Integrate social media into overall campaign plans and activities to engage communities with our campaigns through compelling storytelling and digital communications.
- Provide digital media support for The People of Asia communication channels.
Coordination of Project-related activities:
- As the Project Officer, you will be responsible for leading and supervising the project activities and being implemented at the specific assigned tasks. You will be overseeing the submission of merchant partnerships and relations as well.
- Managing partnership proposals
- Managing and coordinating events
We are looking for Back-End Developer to join our team! Drop your CV and portfolio below.
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Previous working experience as a PHP/Laravel developer for 2 years
- Familiar with popular database system like mySQL
- Familiar with implementations of cloud-based server like Google Cloud Platform (GCP)